What tree do you want for Christmas – real or artificial? Still haven’t decided? Keep on reading to learn the pros and cons of both types of trees and, finally, make an ultimate decision!
Choosing Christmas Tree
What if you choose an artificial tree? You’ll have the following advantages:
• You won’t need to cut down a new tree each year
• You’ll save money as you won’t have to pay for a new one annually
Best Writing Service
- We can cope with any comlexity level meeting the highest academic standards;
- Convenient ordering procedure (takes up to 5 minutes);
- All papers are written from scratch;
- The prices starts at $11.99.
• It won’t need watering and won’t leave pine needles on your floor
Nevertheless, artificial trees also have drawbacks, such as:
• They have a negative environmental impact since thy are manufactured with non-degradable plastic and may contain lead
• They are non-recyclable
• Most artificial trees sold in the US are manufactured in China, where they add to the country’s general environmental footprint
Looking where to BUY AN ESSAY?
Save your time and money!
Get 15% OFF your first order with code first15
for your first order
Now it’s time to learn the pros of having a real tree. They are:
• Possibility of recycling them. During the process of “treecycling,” the trees are recycled into mulch and later used in gardening and landscaping, creating hiking trails and walkways, preventing beachfront erosion, and stabilizing the shoreline
• Ability to employ people on the farms where the trees are growing
• Development of sustainable farming techniques
Of course, a real tree also has some cons:
• A tree can be sprayed with pesticides, herbicides, and fertilizers
Affiliate Program: Earn 10%
from all orders made by people you bring!
Your people also get 17% discount for their first orderJoin now
• The difficulty of transporting the tree and environmental impact associated with it
Are you still reflecting on the topic “Real vs. artificial Christmas tree”? This Christmas tree debate is as old as the hills. But today we have a winner! Choose a real tree for your holiday adornment to invest in a carbon-neutral and easily recyclable product! Want an even better idea? Plant a tree in a pot or in your yard and decorate it every year, without cutting it down!